The 2015 International Health and Wellness Conference hits Hawaii September 20th, 2015 – September 24th, 2015 and is set to be held at Hilton Hawaiian Village on Oahu.
Come and learn the secrets to longevity and happiness with this special gathering of people from around the globe. Share and experience the true spirit of Aloha or Love in Action, which brings natural healing, health and wellness in all areas of our lives, individually and collectively.
You will hear from and meet some of the most respected and knowledgeable doctors, nurses, nutritionist, dieticians, chefs and other health and wellness practitioners in their fields, bringing the best information and resources available, helping to make a difference in our world towards total wellness.
Register Early and Save
Seating is filling up fast, so register early to reserve you spot. CLICK HERE to reserve discounted rooms to the Hilton Hawaiian Village for your stay.
When and Where?
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
2005 Kalia Road
Honolulu, HI 96815
Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 2:00 PM – Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 12:00
Here is what you can expect and/or gain by attending the 2015 International Health and Wellness Conference:
HWC Aloha Delegates
- Be among the People of the Nations representing different nationalities, cultures and practices, with our collective aim to share valuable knowledge and wisdom with regards to the best natural, ancient and modern approach in healing, health and wellness – which can significantly benefit individuals and communities around the globe.
- Aloha Welcome Packet – with Souvenir Program and various gifts or discount cards/coupons.
- IHWC Certificate of Participation and Appreciation for being a part of the Solution and Making A Difference in our World today.
- Freely attend our General and Breakout Sessions of choice to enrich your Health and Wellness Knowledge and Application. Resource Exhibits on site.
- Most of all, the unexplainable joy derived from knowing you are a part of an innovative Health and Wellness Solution Revolution to make a positive impact to local and global communities.
IHWC Aloha Contributors
- In addition to the above IHWC Aloha Delegates’ incentives, our generous Contributors will be acknowledged and mentioned in the souvenir program and during the event. Also given a significant discount on exhibit table if desired.
IHWC Aloha Sponsors
- In addition to the above IHWC Aloha Delegates’ incentives, our Sponsors and Partners will be actively promoted via website, souvenir program, and event update communications. Special acknowledgement during the IHWC event. The IHWC will be forever grateful for you generosity!
General Session Speakers
- Terry Shintani, MD, JD, MPH, KSJ
- Kumu Ramsay Taum
- Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa
- Teresa Harding
- Matthew Nagato
- Jeffery Bow, MCLC
- Leon Garcia, M.D.
- Alvin Wong
- Dr. Paul L. Klink, DD, MCLC
- Anolia Orfrecio Facun, BSN
- Kimberly “Kealoha” Selden
- Sylvia Maya Dolena
- Gina Musetti L.Ac.
- Julia Keiko Matsui Higa Estrella
- Dila Asimova, LMT, HHP, QNFT
- Karen “Lucky” Thornton, RT, LMT, HHP