The 2012 version of the 50th State Fair is upon us. EK Fernandez and all of the rides, shows and food have once again landed in Hawaii. As it is every year, the 50th State Fair will be held at Aloha Stadium. The fair starts the weekend of may 25th and runs all through June.
Below you will find all relevant information needed to plan your family’s trip to Aloha Stadium to enjoy the 2012 50th State Fair. This year will feature all of the usual rides and attractions, but the fair also comes complete with a few new rides as well, so you can look forward to those. Have a great time!
2012 50th State Fair Information
- May 25-26-27-28
- June 1-2-3
- June 7-8-9-10
- June 15-16-17
- June 22-23-24
- Fridays: 6 p.m. – closing
- Saturdays: 4 p.m. – closing
- Sundays: 12 noon – closing
- Monday, May 28th: 12 noon – closing
- Thursday, June 7th: 6 p.m. – closing
Closing is normally between 11 p.m. and midnight; however, management reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close early.
- Friday, May 25th 6 p.m. to closing is $1.00
- Fridays (except May 25) 6 p.m. to closing is $5.00
- Saturdays 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. is $3.00 and 6 p.m. to closing is $5.00
- Sundays 12 noon to 6 p.m. is $3.00 and 6 p.m. to closing is $5.00
- Monday, May 28th 12 noon to 6 p.m. is $3.00 and 6 p.m. to closing is $5.00
- Thursday, June 7th 6 p.m. to closing is $2.00
- **Children under 40” tall are free at all times.
RIDE COUPON PRICES
Ride coupons are $1.00 each. You can buy a sheet of 10 ride coupons for $10.00.
Ride coupon amounts vary, depending on the ride. However, most all rides are between 3-6 coupons.
**Be on the lookout for unlimited wristband day as well. You simply buy a wristband inside the fair and you are able to ride all the rides on an unlimited basis.