It is that time of the year again. The kids are excited and can’t wait to dress up and go out trick or treating in Hawaii. However, you always want to make sure there is a safe environment for the kids while they trick or treat. The following is a list of where to trick or treat in Hawaii.
This list is updated yearly so it stays current.
Where to Trick or Treat in Hawaii
- Salt Lake Shopping Center: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 25, 848 Ala Lilikoi St.
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center: 5 to 8 p.m. Oct. 25, 333 Keahole St. for keiki ages 12 and under dressed in costume.
- Royal Hawaiian Center: Oct. 26, 2201 Kalakaua Ave., after the keiki costume contest, which runs 3 to 5:30 p.m. in the Royal Grove.
- Kamehameha Shopping Center: 5 to 6 p.m. Oct. 31, 1620 N. School St. Costumed keiki should check in at Kenny’s restaurant for event instructions.
- Ala Moana Center: 5 to 7 p.m. Oct. 31
- Kapolei Marketplace: 5 to 7 p.m. Oct. 31, 590 Farrington Highway.
- Kapolei Shopping Center: 5 to 7 p.m. Oct. 31, 590 Farrington Highway.
- Mililani Shopping Center: 5 to 7 p.m. Oct. 31, 95-221 Kipapa Drive and 95-390 Kuahelani Ave.
- Kahala Mall: 5:30 to 7 p.m. Oct. 31
- Town Center of Mililani: 5:30 to 7 p.m. Oct. 31, with keiki activities in the gazebo.
- Pearlridge Center: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Oct. 31, Uptown and Downtown. For costumed keiki under age 12.
- Windward Mall: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Oct. 31
- Ward Village: 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 31