Hawaii is going to have a number of excellent New Year’s Eve parties to ring in 2012. Perhaps one of the best will be the Aloha Tower New Year’s Eve “Party of the Year.” The best part about this event? One price gets you into the event and allows you to access all the stages of music that the Party of the year will be offering.
So why not ring in 2012 by checking out the Aloha Tower New Year’s Eve “Party of the Year.” The party will include drinks, food and live music from a number of different stages. The Party of the Year tends to turn into a block party, with all of Aloha Tower being taken over by this event.
If you are looking to ring the new year in with a unique event that offers a little something for everyone, the the Aloha Tower 2012 Party of the Year is for you.
2012 Aloha Tower New Year’s Eve “Party of the Year”
- When: December 31, 2011
- Where: Aloha Tower Marketplace
- Time: 7PM – 2AM
- More than 30 DJ’s and Bands Performing
- Fire Dancers
- Mechanical Bull Rides
- Huge Fireworks Finale at Midnight
Ticket Price gets you access to all stages, venues and areas.
You can get tickets to the Aloha Tower Party of the Year from Ticketmaster outlets, Walmart, select military outlets ticketmaster.com, or you can charge by phone at (800) 745-3000.
- Ticket Price: Early and pre-sale tickets: $20
- VIP: $75
For VIP table reservations you can email email@example.com
- Stage 1: 70’s and 80’s Disco Funk and Rock
- Stage 2: Alternative Rock and Mash-ups
- Stage 3: The Hottest Video DJ’s on 3 Giant Screens
- Center Stage: Las Vegas Mash Ups, Electro and More
- Stage 5: Natural Vibes, TTYM and More
- Stage 6: Smooth R&B and Soul
- Bud Light VIP Area: 90’s and 2K Hip Hop and Classics