The Holiday Studio Benefit Sale at the Honolulu Museum of Art is right around the corner. The massive holiday sale will be held from November 23rd – December 9th at the Museum and will go daily from 10 am – 6 pm. The sale will feature all types of artwork including ceramics, glass, fiber and jewelry and it is a great time to get your hands on some very unique and sought after art pieces, including an opportunity to obtain artwork by the Linekona ‘ohana.
The Honolulu Museum of Art School reaches approximately 60,000 children and adults each year through studio art classes, workshops with visiting artists, school programs, outreach programs, and exhibitions. Proceeds from Studio Benefit Sale with work by faculty and adult students are used improve facilities.
Holiday Studio Benefit Sale at the Honolulu Museum of Art School
- What: Holiday Studio Benefit Sale
- Where: Honolulu Museum of Art School, Linekona Main Gallery, 1111 Victoria Street. Map below.
- When: Friday, November 23 through Sunday, December 9
- Time: 10am-6pm every day
- Cost: FREE
Other Sale Details
- Opening Reception, Friday, November 23, 5:30 – 8pm
- Ceramics, Glass, Fiber and Jewelry
- Unique opportunity to obtain artwork by the Linekona ‘ohana
- Please contact Christine Koroki at (808) 532-8715 or email her at email@example.com for more info.